[plt-scheme] Mixing scribble normal procedure documentation with literate programming

From: Paulo J. Matos (pocmatos at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jun 26 15:28:39 EDT 2009

Hi all,

For most of what I am doing I like to just document the procedures
with provide/doc and explain briefly how they work. Other procedures
require a better explanation and I would like to detail their
algorithms. For this I would like to write the explanation near the
procedure definition and have the documentation extract it. Is it
possible to mix these two kinds of documentation is the same scribble
document?

Is it basically enough to have two parts, one normal doc and another a
literate programming and including them both from the main file?

Cheers,

Paulo Jorge Matos - pocmatos at gmail.com
http://www.pmatos.net

Posted on the users mailing list.