[plt-scheme] Nanojit - an alternative to LLVM

From: Kirill Kononenko (kirill.kononenko at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jun 22 11:10:05 EDT 2009

Hello Noel

On my website I do not make ridiculous claims. There have been
research, reviews, experiments, a strong mathematical model. Nano JIT
is rather a mini-JIT. It implements idea of interpreter loop
unrolling. You may have look at benchmarks on libjit.com web site. It
tells how a mini-jit(unroller) compares with real jit. According to
our research, compilation time with libJIT does not increase, while
quality of compilation code is better. There are also many other
benefits of using libJIT. You may select various optimization levels
and compilation time suitable for your project and many other
features.

Thanks,
Kirill

Posted on the users mailing list.