[plt-scheme] Standalone GUI executable bugs

From: Noel Welsh (noelwelsh at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 23 05:54:23 EDT 2009

Some questions:

- Did you use MzScheme or MrEd as the base? Probably should be MrEd.
- Do you use dynamic-require or other dynamic code evaluation
mechanisms, or are all modules statically required?
- Does the error occur is you serialise and then deserialise on one
computer, or are you attempting to transfer a serialised session
between computers?

On Mon, Jun 22, 2009 at 10:52 AM, Edo Shor<edosknow at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Here is the story:
> - Serialization is used to save/load a session into persistent file.
> - It works fine if I run from drscheme
> - Running from the distribution, I get:

What exactly causes this error? Running the program, or deserialising a session?

I don't really know how the "Create Executable" function works so I
don't know how much more help I can give. Hopefully these questions
will get things started.

N.

Posted on the users mailing list.