[plt-scheme] Nanojit - an alternative to LLVM

From: Noel Welsh (noelwelsh at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jun 22 12:30:51 EDT 2009

On Mon, Jun 22, 2009 at 4:10 PM, Kirill
Kononenko<kirill.kononenko at gmail.com> wrote:

> On my website I do not make ridiculous claims.

Some examples of what I consider ridiculous claims:

http://code.google.com/p/libjit-linear-scan-register-allocator/wiki/LLVM_and_GNU_Lightning

"as of today it [LLVM] is technologically outdated"

"LLVM attract as much software engineers as possible into LLVM
development with advertising and venture capital. This venture capital
is used to interest people that they spend their efforts on a specific
thing that the company who use this capital want..."

If you want these claims to be taken seriously, you should provide
evidence to back up them up.

I doubt anyone on the PLT Scheme list wants to read this discussion,
so I won't post any further responses; please email me off list.

N.

Posted on the users mailing list.