[plt-scheme] Profiling Contracts

From: Paulo J. Matos (pocmatos at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 18 13:21:19 EDT 2009

On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 5:41 PM, Dave Herman<dherman at ccs.neu.edu> wrote:
> You can write your own wrapper:
>
> #lang scheme/base
>
> (require scheme/contract)
> (provide provide/contract*)
>
> (define-syntax provide/contract*
>  (syntax-rules ()
>    [(_ #:disable [name contract] ...)
>     (provide name ...)]
>    [(_ . rest)
>     (provide/contract . rest)]))

Hummm, Thanks. I indeed thought about something along these lines but
I would prefer something from 'certified' robby since there are cases
where provide/contract doesn't receive a [name contract] but instead
[struct name ...] for example which would render this not very useful
except for the most basic of contracts. I would like to be sure that
if I use something like this that it is general for all kinds of
provide/contract constructs and does exactly what it is supposed to do
when the contracts and enabled or disabled. I might try to generalize
if I get to that point. Either way, thank you very much for the
starting point!