[plt-scheme] lc-with-redex

From: Jos Koot (jos.koot at telefonica.net)
Date: Tue Jun 9 13:55:47 EDT 2009

Hi Eli,
Thanks very much for the help. Most links work. I did check most of them. The links to miu-puzzle.ss and miu-traces.ss are not
found, but that probably is be a mismatch between upper and lower case. The  .doc file contained lnks to MIU-puzzle.ss and
MIU-traces.ss, but the filenames are in lowercase.  I have changed the links to lower case in the .doc file and uploaded it to to
the zipfile.  http://telefonica.net/web2/koot/lc-with-redex.zip. I tried to install the plugin, but it does work for office-2003 (as
is indicated on the download page the plugin applies to 2007 applications)
Thanks very much again, Jos