[Fluxus] [plt-scheme] Repl during animation or simulation

From: Scott (alcoholiday at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Jun 7 00:51:51 EDT 2009

This is what my emacs run-scheme looks like:

mred-text -i -t /usr/local/collects/fluxus-016/drflux.ss

But as someone else said, as long as you have the fluxus collects path
set correctly, a simple:

MrEd v4.1.4 [3m], Copyright (c) 2004-2009 PLT Scheme Inc.
> (require fluxus-016/drflux)

Should pop open a window and get you rolling.

-Scott