[plt-scheme] hash-ref: no value found for key: profile-point357

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Fri Jul 31 14:34:28 EDT 2009

I've formed a conjecture as to what was wrong and checked in something
that prevents at least one kind of bad behaviour. I'm not sure if
that's what you're seeing, tho.

To get the same effect as using the new sources, you can click the
"revert to language defaults" button in the language dialog (and then
change to whatever settings you had afterwards).

Otherwise, I think it would be best if you were to send in a PR
(hopefully with a way to reproduce the problem, starting from a new
drscheme). The bug report form in drscheme picks up a bunch of
information about your drscheme that might be helpful in this case.

Robby