[plt-scheme] debugging [mini rant]

From: Mike Eggleston (mikeegg1 at me.com)
Date: Tue Jul 28 22:03:10 EDT 2009

On Tue, 28 Jul 2009, Eli Barzilay might have said:

> On Jul 28, Paulo J. Matos wrote:
> >
> > I add two questions to the PLT-Team:
> > - Is a command line debugger planned?
> > - If not, what kind of work would it involved?
>
> Doing a command line interface to the debugger would be pretty hard
> for the obvious reasons -- so the main problem is: hard work + small
> payoff.

I've not looked at the code yet... is there nothing like a main
loop for REPL that could be stepped if a command line -d flag is
given, and if given this stepping could print the current sexp and
accept a 'n' for next, 'c' for continue, or 'p' for executing an
arbitrary sexp?

Mike

Posted on the users mailing list.