[plt-scheme] drscheme feature idea: automatically add missing exports for scheme modules

From: Neil Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Mon Jul 27 08:11:46 EDT 2009

I hadn't thought of that.  In my case, my embedded documentation serves
a similar purpose.

Just, before releasing a library, once the interface is solidly designed
and documented I want to change the "provide all defined" to not include
the "%" names, so that I'm not polluting namespaces of library users.