[plt-scheme] Web browsing package?

From: Elena Garrulo (egarrulo at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 23 04:43:29 EDT 2009

2009/7/23 Dave Gurnell <d.j.gurnell at gmail.com>

> Delirium (on PLaneT) will be a browser remote for you if that's the
> direction you want to go.
>
> Delirium is oriented towards web UI testing (it's a reimplementation of
> Selenium using continuations) but you don't necessarily need to use it for
> that purpose - you only need to rewrite serve/delirium to take a procedure
> instead of a Schemeunit test-suite to use it for general browser control.

Thank you for your answer :-)

I checked up Delirium's page on Planet. I don't understand if that's what
I'm looking for... Is Delirium built on top of an existing browser, as
Selenium is?

To restate my goal: I'm looking for a library which would allow me to browse
a site -possibly entering some text (passwords, etc.) - and then read loaded
pages, possibly saving them images included.

> Let me know if you're interested and I'll knock up a demo.

That would be very kind of you, thanks. I'm not in an hurry now... I'll bump
again when the need will arise.