[plt-scheme] question about lift-strict in frtime

From: Chongkai Zhu (czhu at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 21 23:06:06 EDT 2009

Hi All,

When working with lift-strict in frtime with ordinary Scheme primitives
that take list/vector as input, I find it working only when I use
"lift-strict list" and "lift-strict vector" to build the data. When
using just "list"/"vector" or quasi-quote and unquote, it just doesn't
work. The attached file shows the problem. This is with DrScheme,
version 4.2 under Windows. Did I do something wrong, or is it a bug?

Thanks,
Chongkai