[plt-scheme] editor behaviour

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Sun Jul 19 22:54:05 EDT 2009

I don't think that there is any (intentional) buffering going on in
those methods. Perhaps you could supply a (short) complete program
that illustrates the problem? That would be a big help.

And yes, there were big changes in the editor classes in 4.2, so you
might have found a bug. There have been a few fixed since 4.2, so a
simpler thing might be just trying your program in the latest nightly
build.

Robby