[PLT-Scheme] Precompiled Gvim

From: Noel Welsh (noelwelsh at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jul 17 09:13:27 EDT 2009

Why not try renaming the dlls you do have to what GVim expects? I
expect that will work.

Also, from the docs:

http://vimdoc.sourceforge.net/htmldoc/if_mzsch.html#MzScheme

The names of the DLLs must match the MzScheme version Vim was compiled with.
For MzScheme version 209 they will be "libmzsch209_000.dll" and
"libmzgc209_000.dll". To know for sure look at the output of the ":version"
command, look for -DDYNAMIC_MZSCH_DLL="something" and
-DDYNAMIC_MZGC_DLL="something" in the "Compilation" info.

So probably 4.1 is what it was compiled with. I doubt there are
significant differences between 4.1 and 4.2.

N.

On Fri, Jul 17, 2009 at 1:26 PM, John Sampson<jrs.idx at ntlworld.com> wrote:
> Hello -
>
> Thanks, but I am afraid this does not help. MzScheme 4.2 has libmzsch3m
> something something -
> the version numbers of the DLLs do not tally with the MzScheme version
> numbers. For all I know
> there is no such file as libmzsch41.dll but if there is I would like to
> know which version of MzScheme
> it is packaged with.
>
> Regards
>
> _John Sampson_