[plt-scheme] Test Coverage in the Module Language

From: Scott Hickey (sshickey at qwest.net)
Date: Wed Jul 15 01:24:17 EDT 2009

I am wondering which test library will provide color highlighting in
the editor for the code that doesn't execute, while in the module
language?

I have tried test-engine/scheme-gui, test-engine/scheme-tests, and
schemeunit.

Also, on Mac OS X, PLT-Scheme v4.2, with scheme-gui, there is an
option to open test output in a separate window and have it dock. This
doesn't appear to work on my system - clicking on the dock button
closes the window. Is there something else I should be doing to get
this to work?

Thanks,

Scott Hickey

Posted on the users mailing list.