[plt-scheme] On hygiene and trust

From: Raoul Duke (raould at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 9 15:05:45 EDT 2009

>>   * Wrapped = Unwrapped (r6rs optional):
> Closer.
> But I want something that does it all.

the issue of there being metadata making it hard to "just deal with
lists" makes me wonder if doing things inside a monad would make it
any better (ok, cue laugh track) so that in the monad one can "just
deal with lists" mostly and then have a way to get the extra metadata
if need be from the context. this would invert the usage somewhat
(rather than having to "reach down into things" to get at the lists,
one would be "reaching out" to get the metadata), perhaps making it
nicer.

/random-thought

Posted on the users mailing list.