[plt-scheme] A data point on 'match' in intro programming: +++!

From: Hugh Myers (hsmyers at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 8 02:55:46 EDT 2009

Ah! My error--- I feared a lowering of the bar, something I see all to
often these days; sorry to even indirectly tar you with that brush.

--hsm
p.s. turns out that I was the only Perl programmer who knew lisp well
enough to do the job. Knowing what I now know, I might well have
pushed for scheme instead.