[plt-scheme] Re: updating a teachpack to 4.2?

From: John Clements (clements at brinckerhoff.org)
Date: Mon Jul 6 00:20:02 EDT 2009

For what it's worth, I fixed up my local copy; it looks like the only
changes required were the change from the 'mzscheme' language to the
'scheme' language, and the removal of the image definitions from the
corresponding 'tshirt-lab' file.  I'm not looking at it, though, so
it's possible that there were other changes I've forgotten, or more
subtle issues that Eli's aware of; one of my workshop participants ran
into a really strange looping bug on Windows only.

Here's a link to my copy:

http://users.csc.calpoly.edu/~clements/tsrj/fabric-teachpack.scm

John