[plt-scheme] Re: "unwind-protect" for PLT Scheme?

From: Shriram Krishnamurthi (sk at cs.brown.edu)
Date: Sat Jul 4 20:20:59 EDT 2009

You only need the before-thunk argument to do something if you have
continuations somewhere deep within the body expression.  (But note
that even if you don't use continuations, you just might use a library
function that does.)  As long as neither you nor a library does, you
can pass something trivial as before-thunk, such as void.  That
reduces to being the same as Lisp's unwind-protect.

Shriram