[plt-scheme] Issue with Output _cvector Types Held in Variables

From: Henk Boom (lunarc.lists at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 26 21:10:02 EST 2009

2009/1/26 Eli Barzilay <eli at barzilay.org>:
> `_cvector' is a custom type, which means that it can do special things
> when it's part of a `_fun' type.

Ah, I just found that part of the documentation. So, in effect,
_cvector becomes syntactically part of the _fun construct. Even
implementing t as a syntax-id-rules macro doesn't help, as the outer
macros are expanded first. Is there any way to abstract out the type
then? I am trying to bind ODE, in which both 3 and 4-vectors are
implemented as 4-element vectors, so I was hoping to use different
identifiers to refer to them for clarity. I suppose in the worst case
I could put a comment next to each one saying which it is.

    Henk

Posted on the users mailing list.