[plt-scheme] Log "every change in" Definitions and Interactions...

From: Geoffrey S. Knauth (geoff at knauth.org)
Date: Sun Jan 25 14:49:39 EST 2009

On Jan 25, 2009, at 12:57, Matthias Felleisen wrote:
> how would students learn to think through such problems for a
> language that has neither algebraic types nor dispatch? It's not
> about showing off Scheme features and it's not about automating stuff.

I see your points.  Back to what M. Fatih Köksa seeks, "to measure the
effectiveness of proper usage of Design Recipe."  I now realize I
misread his question.  I imagined he was trying to measure the extent
to which people were following the recipe properly.  Now I read it
differently, that if the Design Recipe is properly used, what is its
effectiveness?  That makes me wonder, against which other approaches?

Posted on the users mailing list.