[plt-scheme] Log "every change in" Definitions and Interactions...

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Fri Jan 23 17:28:31 EST 2009

Sorry -- there is clearly some confusion stemming from what I wrote
earlier. The logging feature in DrScheme automatically records the
definitions and interactions windows each time the user hits the "Run"
button.

Still, the way to record keystrokes (or perhaps better: editor
actions), would be to use the tools interface to connect to drscheme
and monitor it.

Robby