[plt-scheme] Log "every change in" Definitions and Interactions...

From: "M. Fatih Köksal" (fkoksal at cs.bilgi.edu.tr)
Date: Fri Jan 23 12:54:30 EST 2009

Hi all,

As a part of my thesis, we want to measure the effectiveness of proper
usage of Design Recipe. In order to do that we want to record *every*
change (with timestamps) in both definition and interaction windows of
DrScheme.

As far as I know, the "Log Definitions and Interactions..."
functionality of DrScheme only records definitions/interactions as the
user saves the file, which doesn't help us.

Can you please point me if someone else did it before? And if not, what
should be the beginning point?

M. Fatih Köksal
İstanbul Bilgi University
Computer Science Department