[plt-scheme] Hit People Over the Head with HtDP

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Mon Jan 19 16:48:24 EST 2009

Generally speaking, the current layout seems pretty good to me (this
is thanks to Matthew): downloading PLT is very easily accessible from
the front page (as well as from other pages, using the "Download" link
on the navbar).  As for the documentation, it is pretty extensive, but
it begins with the Guide links which are supposed to fill exactly that
gap of newcomers who are looking for an introduction rather than a
reference.  There is also the recently added "Help!" page which is
supposed to be a one-stop "don't panic" place.

The only thing that looks like it's missing is an HtDP link -- I'm not
sure if it's a good idea to put that on the front page (given that the
book is only indirectly related to Scheme), but perhap adding it to
the "Help!" page is a good idea?