[plt-scheme] New Here

From: Matt Jadud (jadudm at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 19 13:50:52 EST 2009

On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 12:51 PM, Robby Findler
<robby at eecs.northwestern.edu> wrote:
> Also on the list belongs Quick, More, and Continue from here:
>
>  http://docs.plt-scheme.org/

Huh. I hadn't seen "Quick" before. (Of course, saying I haven't seen
something in the PLT documentation is like saying I haven't seen
something in the V&A, no matter how many times you go back.) Of
course, I'm not trying to say that the PLT documentation is like a
warehouse of plundered goods from the countries of the world... but
just that there's a lot of stuff in there.

I like the use of slideshow. That makes a nice environment for the
introduction of first-class functions at the end of the week.

Thanks,
Matt

Posted on the users mailing list.