[plt-scheme] Keybinding question

From: Dave Gurnell (d.j.gurnell at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 19 09:13:59 EST 2009

Robby wrote:
> Yes, unfotunately, DrScheme doesn't do a good job of removing and re-
> adding keybindings when you change the file. Best to just restart
> Drscheme. I've added a note about this to the docs.

Sorry for the late response, guys. Thanks very much for your help.
Grant's code works a treat.

FYI - I originally wanted to bind Alt-Space to collapse-space.
Ironically, I noticed after I made my post about this that Alt Space
is already the default binding for the command. The keystroke works
under Linux but in OS X it inserts a space instead.

Anyway, I'm okay now because I've adapted Grant's code to give me Ctrl
Space instead. Perhaps it's an oddity of OS X? Just thought I'd let
you know.

Cheers,

-- Dave

Posted on the users mailing list.