[plt-scheme] Progress information from PLaneT

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Sat Jan 17 22:27:20 EST 2009

There should be a mode where it prints something, I agree. But just so
it is clear, the ordinary 'require' mode doesn't and shouldn't print
anything because it is just an ordinary require and so it shouldn't
produce extra (observable) effects. It has been suggested that, when a
require from planet happens inside drscheme, drscheme should show you
the progress. That should be doable, but I haven't had a chance to
actually do it yet.

Robby