[plt-scheme] HtDP lectures?

From: Jos Koot (jos.koot at telefonica.net)
Date: Thu Jan 15 17:48:42 EST 2009

How is this related to ideas produced by tax payed people in working time?
My personal view is that everyone in every thinkable circumstance should be
given the credit for their bringing up new ideas. My personal experience is
also that civil services as well as commercial companies don't care about
such awarding. Employers, both commercial and  civil, seem to think
(assuming they have the ability to think at all) that what is produced in
time they pay for is their property without any oblige for credit to the
original author, by which I mean an individual or a small group of
individuals.
Jos