[plt-scheme] HtDP lectures?

From: Eduardo Bellani (ebellani at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 15 05:54:12 EST 2009

Speaking as a guy who is recommending HTDP to a lot of friends who are
curious about my job and
life, and agreeing that the SICP
lectures could use a update into the HTDP world specifically
addressing all the issues mentioned at the SICSC.
My perception is that it would be a hit so +1 on the idea.

On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 11:16 PM, Matthias Felleisen
<matthias at ccs.neu.edu> wrote:

> Amen.
>

> On Jan 14, 2009, at 5:13 PM, Todd O'Bryan wrote:
>
>> This suggestion comes up every once in a while, but the master
>> teachers in the group aren't sure they could replicate the interactive
>> nature of the class in a good way.
>>
>> Todd
>>
>> On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 4:52 PM, Marek Kubica <marek at xivilization.net>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> As I understand HtDP was created to adress some issues people had with
>>> SICP. I'm currently watching the SICP video lectures and indeed, they
>>> focus more on math that I'd like to furthermore they are quite old and
>>> of poor audio/video quality.
>>>
>>> To put things short: are there any HtDP lectures as there are for SICP?
>>> As far as I understand HtDP is used for teaching, so maybe there are
>>> recordings of the lecures available somewhere?
>>>
>>> regards,
>>> Marek