[plt-scheme] interactions pane slow in HTDP

From: Ed Harcourt (edharcourt at stlawu.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 14 12:04:25 EST 2009

Yes, and I thought that might be the case. I've been trying to figure
out how to turn it off. I've unchecked a box under Preferences->Warnings
that says "Ask About Clearing Test Coverage" and under
Preferences->Tools I've asked that the "Test engine" be skipped. But to
no avail. Can't seem to find any other settings related to test coverage.

Thanks,

Ed

Robby Findler wrote:
> That is probably the test coverage. I've noticed a similar thing. I
> assume your program is not completely tested when you observe this
> behavior?
>
> Robby

Posted on the users mailing list.