[plt-scheme] scheme in the wild

From: Shriram Krishnamurthi (sk at cs.brown.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 14 08:05:32 EST 2009

Thereby resolving an old paradox: the irresistable force (Scheme) and
the immovable object (adware) are one and the same!

This is awesome.  Now we just a reference like this in some financial
accounting scandal --

  S: You faked numbers that ruined lives. You bastard.

  M: [sheepishly] Yes, I did.  I got to write half of it in Scheme,
making full use of its impressive numeric tower to get the bad sums
exactly right, which probably means that I explored more Scheme
runtime than anybody else on the planet.

-- and Scheme will take control of both Main Street and Wall Street.

Shriram

Posted on the users mailing list.