[plt-scheme] Exporting from an already-written module?

From: Don Blaheta (dblaheta at knox.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 13 03:58:32 EST 2009

Quoth Robby Findler:
> You can cut the first three lines out of the file (by a script that
> just transforms an input port directly from the file into an input
> port that doesn't have those lines).

Ah, this is promising (if crude), but now it doesn't seem to know about
check-expect, which evidently is in htdp-beginner but not pretty-big...?

> But may I ask why you want to do this?

Scriptable testing of student code.  I guess I should have asked for
that more directly; surely someone has already done this.  Basically I
have my test cases in one file and I'd like to quickly run them on each
student file, which may or may not itself also have test cases.

--
-=-Don Blaheta-=-dblaheta at knox.edu-=-=-<http://faculty.knox.edu/dblaheta/>-=-
"Verbs don't work!  Verbs don't work!"		--Andrew McClain