[plt-scheme] Recently added PLaneT packages

From: Jacob Matthews (jacobm at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Mon Jan 12 11:40:16 EST 2009

I'd guess you're looking that the RSS feed for the version 3xx
repository but you'd really rather be looking at the v4.x repository.
That would be understandable since it appears that the link pointing
to the RSS feed on the planet home page points to that. It should
probably be updated to point to the v4.x feed:

http://planet.plt-scheme.org/4.x/planet.rss

-jacob