[plt-scheme] Dr.Scheme freezes on (fib 100) recursion

From: Jos Koot (jos.koot at telefonica.net)
Date: Fri Jan 9 15:01:43 EST 2009

Thanks, that is a clear explanation of the code Arthur showed. It has been
proven that there are limits to the power of programming languages (or
formal systems in general), but again and again I am amazed how far we :(me
not included): can move the limit further away, not only by faster hardware,
but more importantly by more clever algorithms.
Jos