[plt-scheme] Generating Java source from Scheme

From: Dave Gurnell (d.j.gurnell at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 8 04:49:19 EST 2009

Dave Herman wrote:
> I have a PLaneT package for parsing, manipulating, and generating
> Java:
>
> http://planet.plt-scheme.org/display.ss?package=java.plt&owner=dherman
>
> I haven't updated it in a while so it may need some tweaking, but
> I'd be willing to update it if it satisfied a need.

Dave, you're a star. That's exactly the kind of thing I was looking
for. There's an AST in there, and given the existence of
javascript.plt's renderer and mirrors.plt's JS syntax, it won't be
hard to knock up something that does what I want it to.

I'm not going to start on this immediately - there are other coding
tasks I have to do first - but I will definitely take a look.

Many thanks,

-- Dave

Posted on the users mailing list.