[plt-scheme] Profiling Information

From: Will Farr (farr at MIT.EDU)
Date: Wed Jan 7 21:51:51 EST 2009

Hello everyone,

I've been doing a bit of profiling using DrScheme this afternoon, and
I'd like to get more information out of the profile.  I keep seeing
entries like:

Msec                        Calls                      Function
1112249                     1                          < < unknown >
 >: 39.0
924659                      1                          < < unknown >
 >: 66.16

in the list.  Is there any way I can get a module name that these
anonymous functions (I'm assuming that they are anonymous functions)
are associated with?  It seems odd that it can give me a 39.0 or 66.16
(line, character numbers?) but no informative name.  Is there some
sort of profile fu that I need, or could somebody point me at the
appropriate place to poke in the profiling code?

Thanks!

Will

Posted on the users mailing list.