[plt-scheme] TRAC ticket workflow problem

From: Will Farr (farr at MIT.EDU)
Date: Tue Jan 6 15:16:49 EST 2009

Hello everyone,

I'm not sure who is responsible for maintenance of the PLaneT TRAC
system, so I'm sending this to the general list.  I just noticed that
after setting the status of one of the tickets assigned to me to
"needinfo", I cannot subsequently set the status to "resolved".  Is
this done for a reason, or is it a bug in the workflow?  (I set the
status to "needinfo" without thinking, but it turns out that the
ticket was submitted by anonymous, so I'm probably going to be waiting
a while :).)

If it is a bug, it's probably easy to fix by poking around in the
files mentioned at

http://planet.plt-scheme.org/trac/wiki/TracWorkflow

Thanks!
Will