[plt-scheme] Re: DrScheme creation of Adam

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Fri Jan 2 16:32:39 EST 2009

On Fri, Jan 2, 2009 at 3:00 PM, Adrian Patino <apatinoii at gmail.com> wrote:

>> > I have version 4.1.3 installed. Hitting control-f moves the cursor
>> > forward one space, hitting control-s opens the search bar but leaves
>> > my cursor where it is.
>>
>> What OS? Did you change any menu-related preferences?
>>
> Fedora 10
> I did disable the keybindings in the menu, which turned out to be the
> problem. However, enabling them does not allow the normal emacs
> keybindings. How can I have both?

Looks like I missed that one when I was mapping out the keybindings.
I've changed 'f3' so that it behaves like the Edit|Find menu item (ie,
like you want). This is checked in to SVN. If you need it before that,
I'm afraid you'll have to look into adding it yourself. See the
documentation for how to do that.

Robby

Posted on the users mailing list.