[plt-scheme] DrScheme creation of Adam

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Fri Jan 2 15:32:20 EST 2009

On Fri, Jan 2, 2009 at 2:30 PM, apatinoii at gmail.com <apatinoii at gmail.com> wrote:
> Initially DrScheme would show the creation of Adam from by
> Michelangelo when it started up, but now it doesn't. Is there a way to
> get that back?

It only does that on Christmas day (for no good particularly good reason).

> Also,
> Is it possible to place the cursor in the search box automatically
> when doing a search?

If you hit control-f (or command-f on a mac), you should get put
automatically into the search bar. You have the latest version, right?

> Is it possible to close the last file without quitting? I notice that
> there is an option to close and quit, but closing the last file
> results in quitting.

Not on windows or linux. On the mac it already doesn't quit. DrScheme
tried to follow the platform's conventions in this matter.

Robby

Posted on the users mailing list.