[plt-scheme] How does help desk work when you run from SVN?

From: Geoffrey S. Knauth (geoff at knauth.org)
Date: Fri Jan 2 03:50:08 EST 2009

On Jan 1, 2009, at 23:54, Grant Rettke wrote:
> http://svn.plt-scheme.org/
> though, explains that one needs to download documentation separately.
> Is this a holdover from pre-4.x days or does it still apply

That page looks pre-4.x.  I'm really, really happy with the 4.x
documentation that loads locally at the press of F1.  Scribble, the
use of Javascript, style and links all make me smile every time I use
them.

My mid-December svn update differs quite a bit from the web page
above.  I've marked with an A or D those directories that have been
added or deleted.

   collects
A doc
   man