[plt-scheme] Where to put legal notices in Scribble documentation?

From: Neil Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Sat Feb 21 12:43:56 EST 2009

For PLaneT packages with Scribble documentation, where in the Scribble
documentation is a good place to put a legal notices block like the
following?

  Copyright (c) 2009 John Smith.  This program is Free
  Software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the
  terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL) as
  published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 3
  of the License, or (at your option) any later version.  This
  program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
  but without any warranty; without even the implied warranty
  of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.  See
  http://www.gnu.org/licenses/ for details.  For other
  licenses and consulting, contact the author.

It needs to be where people will see it, especially so that they'll know
the license terms, and because lawyers will probably say it can't be hidden.

In my non-Scribble documentation, I've been putting it at the top of the
documentation, just below the identifying info for the package.  I'm
leaning towards something like that, but in "small print".

Thanks,
Neil

--
http://www.neilvandyke.org/