[plt-scheme] xhtml generation

From: synx13+plt at gmail.com (synx13+plt at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 18 12:15:06 EST 2009

I've been trying to understand xhtml and xml in general a bit better,
and was just poking around the xml module for ways to generate valid
documents. Figure I might include what I've done so far. Thanks to some
help from eli on Freenode it's working now. My goal's not so much to
have a system that cannot produce an invalid document, but to at least
have a system where it's possible to produce a valid document.

One thing I'm still puzzling over is in the plt documentation, the
prolog and document's "misc" structures claim they can be both pcdata
and comments (though AFAIK only comments are allowed there), but pcdata
seems to error out when I use it in those fields. That's why the
pre-comments et al are checked to make sure they're all only comments.