[plt-scheme] nested vectors

From: e (eviertel at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 16 13:57:18 EST 2009

any way to ask a vector it's length?  I tried (length), but it seemed to
complain that I wasn't dealing with a list.  seems like a long road to turn
it into a list first.  I guess I should look up how to mess with vectors in
scheme.  I'm thinking you don't need to pass around the length in the
interface.