Fwd: [plt-scheme] Newbie Lambda( ) (???????????)

From: e (eviertel at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Feb 15 10:47:18 EST 2009

thanks.  that's helpful to know.  A few things I can say definitively
(rather than my former vagueness):

1)  I still can't select the individual mail option for the google group.
yet, I am getting individual mail as if it is working correctly.  I ALSO get
the digest (which I don't actually want and end up deleting).  I've never
had any problems before.

2)  In other groups, the mail just comes from the message group email
address.  Here the message comes from the sender, and the cc is the message
group email address.  Because I was forgetting to do "reply all", I wasn't
picking up the message group, and wound up only sending back to the previous
sender.

perhaps both issues have to do with the Brown server, I dunno.