[plt-scheme] Re: Math prerequisites for SICP

From: mike (anesward at mac.com)
Date: Sat Feb 14 11:22:48 EST 2009

I am presently studying both htdp and sicp, they both complement each
other and
a course on cs offered at ucberk. has video lectures located at
acedemicearth.org. which focuses on sicp.
The concrete abstractions can be downloaded for free and i did browse
through parts
of the book but I believe that the 3 sources will lead to info
overload and will
dramatically slow the pace of learning. So my advice is to stick with
at most
2 references.
mike