[plt-scheme] Are you using HtDP and/or HtDC?

From: Marco Morazan (morazanm at gmail.com)
Date: Sat Feb 7 12:23:37 EST 2009

Dear All,

I posed the question in the subject line to the plt-edu mailing list,
but I have the impression that there may be some readers of this list
using HtDP and/or HtDC that are not be subscribed to the plt-edu
mailing list. I am compiling a list of universities and high schools
using either. If you have not responded to me via the plt-edu mailing
list, kindly respond to this e-mail letting me know. Include the name
of your institution, city, and state/country.

I will gladly make the list available to members of this list. Thank
you in advance for your responses. :-)

--

Cheers,

Marco