[plt-edu] Re: [plt-scheme] behaviour of void?

From: John Clements (clements at brinckerhoff.org)
Date: Fri Feb 6 16:34:58 EST 2009

On Feb 6, 2009, at 1:28 PM, Matthias Felleisen wrote:

> So have you tried this at CalPoly? It sounds too good to be true :-)

Ha!  They won't let my ideas anywhere *near* the intro curriculum; I'm
officially the 102 coordinator, but we have to teach in C and Java...
because that's what the EE majors want.  Don't get me started.

To answer your question, then: no, this is all purely hypothetical.
I'm waiting for the day I can give it a try.

John