[plt-scheme] Profiling real-time instead of CPU-time (in DrScheme)

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 3 14:28:13 EST 2009

It looks like this isn't being collected at the lower level (in the
errortrace library). If you were really desperate, the easiest thing
would probably to change the way that library works, either augmenting
it to collect real time as well as cpu time and the possibly sending
in a patch, or just hacking it to so report real times as if they were
cpu times.

hth,
Robby