[plt-scheme] standard way to get matrix inverses?

From: Todd O'Bryan (toddobryan at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 30 16:31:05 EST 2009

Thanks! For people searching in the future, I needed to use

$ git clone git://github.com/noelwelsh/mzgsl.git

to get the repo. I then

$ cd mzgsl

to run the command Noel gave. I then ran setup-plt to get the docs
included in my local setup.

I did get an error about a missing random-number generator file, but
everything seems to be working.

Todd

On Wed, Dec 30, 2009 at 2:04 PM, Noel Welsh <noelwelsh at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 30, 2009 at 5:24 PM, Todd O'Bryan <toddobryan at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Excellent. Anybody know how to get GSL working on Windows, or should I
>> just tell my student to install Linux?
>
> Dunno about GSL on Windows.put a quick Google returned this:
>
>  http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/packages/gsl.htm
>
>> AND
>>
>> I've installed GSL and git. Now where do I put everything so I can use it?
>
> Do something like
>
>  git pull git://github.com/noelwelsh/mzgsl.git
>
> Then create a planet dev link to the directory in which the code is installed
>
>  planet link schematics mzgsl.plt 1 0 .
>
> or whatever is the correct syntax.
>
> N. (Not on a computer w/ PLT installed)

Posted on the users mailing list.