[plt-scheme] sorry it's a foolish question, but how does one download?

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Tue Dec 29 10:41:16 EST 2009

The one trick with compiling from source is making sure you have all
of the development packages installed. If you get stuck with that,
feel free to ask questions. The first one to install is the g++
packages. Then, try to find the "dev" version of the "xft" library and
try to find the dev version of "libxaw". Those require lots of other
packages that will get you most of the way there, if not all of the
way.

Robby